NINE POINT EIGHT INC. SHIPPING INFORMATION (North America)
- Shipping charges are shown on the receipt, and paid by the customer during check-out.
- Shipping charges vary by customer deliver-to address.
- Shipping is by 9point8 best carrier, taking advantage of our special rates.
- 9point8 has taken steps to avoid import duties, brokerage fees, etc. North American customers should not be charged any additional fees for orders under $800USD. (Contact 9point8 Customer Service if the carrier levies any additional fees.)
- A tracking number is normally, but not always, available. It is provided at the end of the shipping-day to the email address provided by the customer.
- 9point8 cannot take responsibility for carrier delays
- 9point8 takes responsibility for the package until in the customers hands. If lost by the carrier, it is covered by 9point8
- Returned items, for any reason, must be pre-approved and coordinated with Customer Service. A valid RA number, provided by Customer Service, is required. See Warranty and Returns. This step is mandatory to avoid substantial fees.